Onsite Moodle for Course Creators training is an ideal solution for organizations that have a group of teachers or trainers that need to quickly learn Moodle’s central features. Onsite Moodle for Course Creators training is Site-Based (client location). Each participant is given a Moodle “sandbox” course to work in during the event and for one month afterwards.
Day 1: Introduction to Moodle
- Creating and editing the Moodle user Profile
- Hands-on experience with the “Top 5” Moodle modules: (Assignment, Choice, Forum, Quiz, and Resource)
- Defining course Settings and using Topic summaries
- Using Labels to customize course appearance
- Creating Resource links to electronic files & web pages
Day 2: Building a Moodle Course
- Building Assignments, Quizzes, Forums, Choices, and Glossaries
- Managing learners - introduction to the Groups & Logs features
- Selecting, adding, moving, and deleting Blocks
- Backup and Restore
Course Notes & Expectations
If you have materials you would like to use as you start to build your Moodle course during Onsite Moodle for Course Creators training, please bring them (in an electronic format). You can use your own resources when we add sample activities.
- Organization contracting for Onsite Course Creators training provides facility
- Each participant must have a laptop or workstation with Internet access
- Class will begin at 8:30am and conclude at 4:30pm, with an hour and a half on your own for lunch
- Training event is limited to 25 participants
- Training will not address administrative Moodle tasks
- Training is geared toward teachers, trainers, and course creators who will be building content and facilitating student activity
Please call 877/299-1293 ext. 1 if you would like
to schedule an Onsite Moodle for Course Creators training!