Remote-Learner is looking to hire people interested in working with bright and energetic professionals, and wanting to further their technology careers. We are an open-source company with a people-friendly atmosphere, looking for cool headed problem solvers. Please apply for a listed position below if you are interested in working with educational technologies supporting schools and business organizations.
Job Title: Case Manager
Provide technical support on Moodle functionality and work with client and internal team to resolve various issues.
- troubleshoot Moodle activities and provide insight on problem
- find or write directions on Moodle admin functions
- coordinate work with clients and Technicians
- collaborate with internal departments to meet client's needs
- work with client to achieve acceptable resolution given policy and procedure
- document bug findings with moodle.org and internal ticketing system
- perform case work to meet SLA and track time
- Problem Solving and Decision Quality: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions.
- Proven customer service skills
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrates listening, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience in Moodle Administration
- Intermediate understand of web server technology
- Basic understand of domain name and redirection
- Education: College level or equivalent
- Knowledge: Project Management, Moodle admin functions and activities
- Experience: 2-3 Years of Moodle Administration or equivalent, 3 or more years of customer service
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration